Thursday 11 February 2010

I didn't choose you. You chose me...

LOVING YOU IS CHERRY PIES...

I want Spencer's
VESPA, 'Travis'.
I would lube up and make love to it (if I was into that type of stuff of course.)
We ventured into the woods and found a lush place to have our valentines party. The picture's are going to be pretty classic.

"I didn't choose photography. Photography chose me."

Do you ever get the feeling where you have no idea what to think? What to feel? You almost feel stuck between two thoughts that are battling it out. Like in gladiators where there are two competitors and they're trying to make the other one fall, with those 'ear bud style weapons'...

Oh dude, my heart beats a thousand times a minute for you.

I have decided that my two beautiful, out of this world scrumptious girly best friends, Freya Harrison & Claire Williams are going to have two blogs devoted to them in the near future. Nom nom nom.
Then my utter soulmate
William Dennis will also have one... Goes without saying, right?




Endless love, Emmie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers